Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Love this Blog!!

http://mysuperhopelessromance.blogspot.com/

Okay, so we all know I've been a bit heavy, deep, pensive, and all the stuff that comes along with the events of late in my life.  But, there is hope!  I love this blog, I've laughed as I read it yesterday and today and can't wait for her to post more.  It's supposedly someone here in Salt Lake and it's all about how she's in love with her best friend and he doesn't know it.  Anyways, she created this blog to vent about it and I'm hooked.  It's like reading a Twilight book (I know I may have gone too far, but I promise it's pretty good).  I'm one of those people that gets hooked on reality TV shows, all of them, even the totally tacky boring ones.  And now, I'm hooked on reality blogs...I know, I'm not making you want to be my best friend anytime soon. Anyways, check it out.

No comments: