Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Family Picture = Hard work!


So, after that great family picture of us at Temple Square I thought it only appropriate to follow it up with another family picture of us.  This one a little better poised I hope.  Let's be honest I stressed for weeks on outfits, location, photographer, all of the necessary elements for a great family picture and I'm happy to say, "I like them!"  Whew, what a lot of work.  I have more on the cd and I'll probably post more, afterall, can you get enough of us!  Ya, that's what I thought, me neither...

4 comments:

Chelsea said...

That is darling!! So you. Now tell me, who was your photographer and where did you go? Love the rustic look of the barn!

H Yoho said...

Carter's little smirk is hilarious! It was definately worth all the stress-they turned out great.

Amy and Dane said...

So Cute! I'm glad I have the original CD still :)

Emily said...

you are so cute i love the picture! i can never get enough of you!!!