Thursday, October 7, 2010

Waterfall!

Carter loves two things: waterfalls (which basically means any type of moving water) and his Aunt Amy. Here are a couple of pictures of them playing in the "waterfall" at downtown Gateway. Hmmm, how do I describe it though...really it's a water fountain that has bursts of water shooting out to music. Think Bellagio, okay, that's all I really needed to say. Anyways....

Please note prior to this day he wouldn't
even get close to the fountains.


I guess he just needed a little
extra attention from his Aunt.


Enjoying a moment discussing how
exciting it all is.


And the money shot. Wow,
yes, it IS just that exciting.

Thanks Amy for being a wonderful aunt that day...okay, everyday. :)


2 comments:

Amy and Dane said...

Awww! That pretty much made my day. Love that cute little Carter. You and HJ want to do Over The Counter tomorrow morning after you take Carter to preschool? Love it.

A GAL NEEDS... said...

Super cute! Carter is having a wonderful childhood! I miss you guys!