Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Posers


Enough about Oprah, I can't believe I haven't posted this picture earlier. By far, my favorite picture of the year. Are you ready for it? In case you're wondering where I came from and how my particular sense of humor got started....look no further. Among my siblings a while back we were goofing around and ended up with this beauty of a picture. Us trying to do some sort of model look. Well, models we are not, but a good time nonetheless.


Below is a little more refined pose of us all with our Dad when my sister came to visit from Oregon. But, the other one is still my favorite picture of the year, sorry.





2 comments:

A GAL NEEDS... said...

Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha! I had so much fun!

Sarah said...

These are both Great photos. Show my mom (she's visiting this week), she said you look so sophisticated.