I'm officially giving into all of the things I once said I didn't have time for, with facebook topping the list. It's pretty fun to see people from lives past and present on there, but now how am I going to update my blog too. Yikes, I'm a little overwhelmed.
Should I be posting this on my facebook page too, shoot, this is complicated.
4 comments:
hehe - I was the same way when I started facebook. Didn't know what to post on my blog and what to do on facebook. I'm still not sure I've figured it out. :)
p.s. Hope your family is feeling better and that Carter skipped the sickness. I heard you've been pretty sick at your house!
Laura, I read a little through your blog...I'm sure glad you ended up on facebook.
I'm cracking up cause I just went and am still going through some of the same experiences with my own two kids..potty training, poop in the potty problems, crawling and adorable smiles that melt your heart.
Oh boy!! Get ready for the MOST time consuming thing ever! Well, I thought so. I signed up for a facebook account a couple months ago... then cancelled it a week later. It really really overwhelmed me, and I ended up "re-connecting" with all the weirdo's from highschool that I was glad to leave behind:) Most people love it, but I'll be honest- I hated it!
Greg just told me that a 20-something male just unhinged and went on a shooting spree. Greg said that it was because he spent too much time updating his blog and doing Facebook! Oh no!!!
Post a Comment