So, I'm not going to deny it. I don't get out of the house much, with two boys that love to nap I often enlist the help of a "Nap nanny" if I can find one, but most of the time it's me tag teaming with the boys as they trade off taking naps during the day. So, you may ask what we do around the house ALL day long. Well, here are some classic pics of where you will find us most often throughout the day in the house.
Picture #1 - Carter is my little foodie. He loves food, I think he'd eat all day long if he could. And on top of that, he only wants to feed himself. He gets a little annoyed if he can't hold the food and he also gets annoyed if I don't share with him. The picture says it all...
One more note on Carter, he's officially army crawling. I mean like just now, officially, as I'm sitting at the computer he has been all over the room with this little crawl. Shoot, my little baby is getting big. Here come the baby gates...Picture #2 - Ah yes, potty training. I've tried all the potty songs, treats, seats, encouragement, and bribes I can think of but we are still not sure if poo poo in the potty is really all that great. Really, can it get much better than a diaper? Harrison isn't convinced, not one bit. I often hear throughout the day, "I need a diaper." We've got the pee pee in the potty thing down pretty well, but not poo poo. Nope, not falling for it. I can assure you I have listed off every person I can think of that does use the potty consistently: Grandpa, Amy, Dane, Riley, Oma, and even Broccoli Mama (Barack Obama, duh). Nope, no interest. In fact, the only way he will sit on it is if we have a good book to look at, see below. He's got to figure it out some time, right?


5 comments:
Oh, I so relate. I was just telling someone today how I never get out of my house. My kids are nappers, too, and I'm the mom that when they miss naps because I know what that does to their moods!
p.s. Avie also had a rough time doing the poo poo part of potty training. Hang in there!
We didn't leave the house much during potty training either. My odd child had more trouble realizing it was time for pee pee. She waits till the last minute still. Many accidents later, we are proud and we are dry!
I've got to see the "little men" before they grow up too much! Carter is army crawling! How fun! Well-expressed, sister!
Hey, just wanting to identify myself correctly here. I don't know how I got on as Greg. He says he didn't even register. Sheesh!
I love those Boys!!!
Post a Comment