Hi there. Thanks for commenting! I would love to take your pics. One problem right now is that I threw my back out and have been in bed the last 4 days :(. I will up and going soon. I will get your number from Holli and give you a call next week.
Our little family - Mother, father, active 4 year old, and a 2 yr old who thinks he's as big as his brother, 2 cats, lots of chaos and lots of fun. That's just the first glance.
3 comments:
Hi Laura, cute pics!
Hi there. Thanks for commenting! I would love to take your pics. One problem right now is that I threw my back out and have been in bed the last 4 days :(. I will up and going soon. I will get your number from Holli and give you a call next week.
Thanks, Cherilyn
You look hot on the snow mobile.
I hate it when the helmuts make you look 14...
Post a Comment