Carter loves his music and is very particular about what music you subject him too. Today in the car he stopped mid-tantrum because one of his favorite songs came on and instead sang softly to himself and even did a little gig. What a character at 3.
Harrison is OBSESSED with golfing. He went a whole 18 holes with Chris the other day and wasn't tired in the slightest. And he pretty much beat up a 10 year old with his game. Impressive.
Carter still is accident prone and the other day did a superman stunt on the swing and landed face first in the gravel. We went to insta-care and he and I were both traumatized by the cleaning of the wound.
Swimming is a summer favorite and you'll see us at the pool pretty much every day for at least the next two weeks.
A new playground in the backyard was a worth doing since we are still a month long without TVs in the house. Cross your fingers we figure this out soon. At least my fear of our summer being sat in front of the TV is not happening.
After 6 months the boys finally got their return visit to Midway and it did not disappoint. The day after we moved into our new house they asked when we were leaving for Midway. Lucky boys. Midway = bike rides, golf, swimming, games, boating with friends and the "train restaurant."
My boys are becoming little buddies. They play together and even protect each other. Little Carter at the pool the other day didn't like the way another kid was treating Harrison and he shouted, "Don't do that to my brother!" Priceless.
Harrison may have finally overcome his fear of fireworks! This is huge. We went to the Oakley rodeo with friends and both boys loved the fireworks show. The whole walk back to the car was about how, "I guess when you're five you're just not afraid of fireworks anymore." I was personally pleased since it met we were also able to stay for my brother's 4th of July fireworks extravaganza this year.
Otter pops are a constant request and I don't mind because I get to send them outside.
Anyways, I thought I should try and remember a great summer with my two boys....soon to be three boys in October.


2 comments:
Thanks for helping us remember all these times along with you! That is definitely priceless! It sounds like the summer is going along just great!
How exciting, three boys! The world needs good men. Glad you guys are on it.
Post a Comment