Sunday, May 15, 2011

Feeling...

Today I am feeling a little sentimental and tender. Why? Well, the countdown is on in the big move. In three short weeks we will have packed up all our little belongings and head over to the "new house" (as Carter and Harrison refer to it). Excited about it, yes. Nervous about it, yes. Tender about it, yes. Today at the end of church I could have just sat down in the lobby and cried. Let's remember I'm pregnant and may have some extra hormones floating around that help with the crying factor, but I'm definitely going to miss this little neighborhood. We're been here for ten years, that's since the beginning of our marriage. Basically the beginning of my family. So, while I'm excited about the "new house" I know this "old house" is going to be missed.

But let's try to focus on lighter items, shall we? Harrison and Carter are almost done with pre-school for the year. So in honor of a great year of growing and learning below are the pictures from their little classes.


Cheese.


Oh dear, grumpy.


Cheese.


Did they say "pucker up?"

3 comments:

cleverly content said...

Oh man, I do feel for you. Don't worry it does get better. Let me know when you need a chick-fil-a escape.
xoxo

Anonymous said...

That's such an unsettled feeling. Soon you'll be in your new place with all your things. Things will be put away and organized and your boys will be running around and it will feel just like home.

Hope the pregnancy is going well. Are you guys going to find out what it is?

A GAL NEEDS... said...

Well, I'm not sure you're settled in yet, but it was so fun to see the "new" house on Sunday. I know it is going to be sad for awhile because 10 years has a lot of memories and good friends.