Monday, May 9, 2011

A Wedding


A couple weekends ago we went to my nieces wedding. Loved it! Had a great time and so happy for her. Now remember I'm not a professional photographer, like, not at all. With that in mind these pictures don't do the event justice, but here are some of the highlights:

The happy couple.


Goofing off.


In awe of the bride.


Hanging out with Aunt Helen.


Harrison trying to join in with his cousins at Grandpa's table.


Brother and sister.


Cute Carter.


Not so great picture of Grandpa and Harrison.


Grandpa and his boys. I know Grandpa loved hanging
with his grandsons for a good portion of the
evening. Probably one of my favorite scenes.


Okay, this one was pretty tender too. Daddy-daughter dance.
Ahhhh.

One more.


And yes, Chris was there too.
Why is it that Chris and I never seem to
get pictures of us together? I need to be better at that.
But I do love seeing a picture of him
with my Dad and brother.
Pretty important men in my life.

The End.

No comments: