Tuesday, June 15, 2010

The tradition continues

Thomas the Tank came to Midway for Memorial Day weekend and we just couldn't resist. And so, we went and enjoyed the festivities with our good friends the Spanglers and spent the weekend enjoying some down time.


The Thomas Family 2010.


Part of the Spangler Family 2010.

My little engineer.

And now would be a good time to mention
that Carter broke his arm. Yes, it was traumatic for both of us.
And yes, I should have been watching closer.
And yes, I feel guilty. Sigh, motherhood
is not as easy as it looks sometimes. But, he is
recovering quickly. He fell while he was
climbing up the slide in our backyard and lost his grip.
And I wasn't close enough to catch him, shoot.
All I know if that I love him so much and hate
to see him struggling through this, but he is a little trooper
and most days you wouldn't even know he is hurt.
But, we're hoping the next couple of weeks go quickly
and he feels 100% soon.

H.J.

HJ and his Mom.


1 comment:

A GAL NEEDS... said...

Looks like so much fun! Hope that tradition continues for a really long time!