What is summer without a lemonade stand and a garage sale. We had a HUGE garage sale to put a close on a long chapter. The settling of Chris's granny's estate that took almost to three years to end. But, Granny would have loved to have been a part of this closing....a good old fashioned garage sale with deals beyond belief and family time with a little work and sweat, done mostly by Amy and Dane, to make some extra cash. If only we had a round of Bingo going to really set the stage, if only. She would have been so pleased. We miss our Granny.
Harrison and Carter set up their first Lemonade Stand and it was a big deal. Chris says I undersold the lemonade and we didn't charge enough. Leave it to my entrepreneurial-minded husband to point out the flaws in my business planning, the nerve! Anyways, Harrison and Carter sat at the table and drank most of the lemonade themselves, how's that for blowing your profitability! But, they sure were cute doing it...I even think they got a few tips.
The Stand.
Step right up and get your
ice-cold lemonade.
So sorry, the sippy cup
is only for the manager.
And so summer begins.


1 comment:
Oh, how did I miss this one? That is adorable! I totally would have tipped them, had I been a passer-by!
Post a Comment