
So, we've been off having fun! Busy days full of friends, playdates, dates with my husband, and all the in-between stuff of life too. It's been a great start to the year! I, of course haven't downloaded any of the pictures, but I did take this quick pictures of the boys tonight. Some notes about my boys:
Carter - Cannot get enough of him right now. He's an adorable 20 months and I love the way he walks, talks and just generally ooze love for him 24/7. He's in love with Harrison (pronounced Hair-see), but also has a strong opinion that anything Harrison gets he should have equal treatment on as well. He often uses the word "whoa," like "whoa" I got a ballon or "whoa" I fell down. It applies all over the place, I can totally appreciate that. The only un-adorable thing about him lately is that he's loving playing with his poo-poo, that's right, poo-poo. Lately if I don't catch it fast enough his hand is in the diaper pulling out and smearing poo-poo everywhere. Want to come to my house for a visit?
Harrison - Almost 4 and so excited about it. We just finished the big friend b-day invitations today and he soooo excited to have a party! He talks about it incessantly and I can only hope it lives up to his expectations...he's pretty easy to please though, I'm not worried. Just seems to be so big lately...sniff, sniff.
Chris - Super busy with work. But, we have managed to get out skiing this year twice! Some people would think this is pathetic, but for us this is living it up!
All is right in the world.


2 comments:
Two times skiing in the last 2 1/2 months sounds downright miraculous, if you ask me. That sounds like heaven.
Wow!! We've talked about skiing a lot this year but haven't done anything about it. Good for you!
Carter is a little scientist, just experimenting with different consistencies! Ha ha!
I can't believe Harrison is almost 4. Where does the time go?
Post a Comment