Sunday, October 11, 2009

He's gone, what to do...


My hubby is out of town, sad. What will I do while he's gone?

1. Stay up too late. Then, I always end up piling ridiculous amounts of pillows on the bed as if that somehow makes up for his absence next to me.
2. Clean and organize only to have most efforts slowly slip away the moment he returns...but, I'd rather have a messy house and my dear to share it with, wouldn't you?
3. Watch all of my back-logged episodes of random Reality shows and Oprah.
4. Wish he was home so I could watch our other back-logged episodes of The Office, Survivor, etc. instead.
5. Take some time for extra visits from friends and outings to get ice cream or shopping, you know, girl stuff.
6. Look forward to his return.


Not to get him in trouble or anything, but he forwarded this pic to us and
this doesn't look like a church meetinghouse on a Sunday, huh, huh?
I guess nobody's perfect, certainly not us...;)

1 comment:

Sarah said...

I never sleep well when devon is out of town. I stay up too late, then I'm supposed to function the next day?? ...sigh... i totally relate to items 1 - 6.