Summertime with the Thomas Family looks something like this...
A summer tradition, Thomas the Tank in Midway. (This is as close of a photo opp with Thomas that we could get, Harrison was not a fan of the train whistle.)
Oma thought Harrison looked so old here and I have to agree. When did he turn into a little boy and not my baby?
And Carter pulling himself up now, not walking yet, but I'm not rushing it.
As Harrison refered to it, "Mother's Time" AKA Mother's Day. Notice the candy necklace on my wrist and neck, compliments of Harrison. Evidently he was pretty opinionated about what Mom would like for her present.
Harrison's soccer team. By the end he was tackling kids on the field. I have that to call improvement, I'll take it, not bad.
My baby is 1. We had a great party...
However, he wasn't even slightly impressed by the cake...
Sad, it's my party and I'll cry if I want too!


1 comment:
I think I love every single picture from this post. My nephews are rediculously adorable!!
Post a Comment