Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Happy Birthday!

Harrison's birthday - He's 3 and so big now.  He loved having his own birthday and all the attention that went with it.  The highlights were bowling with the family, Harrison wanting to give his presents to everyone else, the German Chocolate loveliness of a cake, having Oma come out especially for Harrison and just a celebration of Harrison and the special boy that he is.  I could just tell he loved every minute of the day and all the little surprises that came with it.  I am blessed to have a family that loves my child and supports Chris and I in all our efforts...thank you!


"I'm supposed to blow out the candles and I practiced and practiced, but when it came time I got scared and had to have Mom help."  


Love the cake!


Yes, that's a Ute soccer ball, given to him by his Oma.  I can't really say anything about that, I was just excited that she travelled all the way out for the birthday. ;)
Look how pleased he looks!

4 comments:

Amy and Dane said...

Laura, I have some great pics from the party that you are going to love! We need to do a massive picture exchange soon.

Sarah said...

Tell Harrison Happy Birthday from Ella & Ethan. What a big day! Glad he got the attention that the oldest sibling really deserves. I mean really, babies can get attention any ole time. What? No see's candy in the cake for mom?

scrilla said...

Ha! Yes, See's is a favorite, but German Chocolate cake is pretty high on my list as well. So, I hope Harrison enjoyed his Mom's fav bday cake as well.:)

A GAL NEEDS... said...

And hopefully soon, it will turn into his fav as well....I think that would be a great trade off for favorite football team....German Chocolate Cake! I know that Eddie loves it.