We've had a pretty good day, hanging out around the house. Grandpa came over to help me with a little project, he's my very own handy man and I don't know what I'd do without him. Well, while he worked away I tried to keep the boys entertained or should I say it was the other way around. Soon enough Harrison's favorite blankets came out and it was time to "tuck, tuck" everyone in for a pretend nap. A favorite past time...
Harrison tucked in...
Carter tucked in, this is his FAVORITE blanket...I wish it was cuter. Mental note, if you consistently just use "any old blanket" laying around, your little one may pick it as their best friend. So much for an heirloom quality hand-me-down on this one.
And yes, the cat.
Harrison decided that our cat, "Grey Kitty," needed to take a nap. So, he tucked him in with his blankets and baby bear and bless that cat's heart, he put up with it. I was amazed, I knew Grey was a pretty good cat, but now I'm convinced he was meant for our little family. Thanks for being a good sport Grey, extra cat food for you (light cat food that is...).


2 comments:
Soo Cute, loves those boys and that Cat. Aren't you glad I found him and hambone? :)
That's sweet! I miss naptime!
Ps - take up knitting and you can make the boys their very own heirloom :o)
Post a Comment