Finally, our new little man has arrived safe and sound.
Grayson Christopher was born on October 17, 2011 at around 1 p.m.
Everything went smoothly...especially after I got my epideral and my sanity was restored. He was a rocking 8lb 15oz and 21 1/2 inches long. He was so cute and chubby when he arrived and we snuggled right up to each other. The payoff of 40 long weeks of pregnancy was worth it and I fell in love immediately. It's been an easy bond ever since. This Thanksgiving season I am grateful for my boys, especially this new man in my life.

The hospital was so great and I got my newborn pictures right there, no problem. Which for a new mom is heaven sent. They use to do these lame little newborn photos that were pretty much the equivelent of a driver's license picture, but this time a real photographer came in the room and took great photos. I bought the whole lot of them. Yay!

The nurses loved his curls. He really does have a lot of hair and it is very curly. When he had his first bath they put a little curl on the top of his hair and it stayed in place. My night nurse was so cute and had to show him off in the hall to the other nurses which I loved. Funny the things your so proud of when they are just newborn. Ha!


3 comments:
LOve that little monkey!
Thanks for the post. Loved hearing the details! Leaving Stockton today.
He is so sweet and so easy to fall in love with. I'm indeed a proud auntie! I fell in love with him on sight!
Post a Comment