I realize I'm not doing a great job on the blog front. So, in an attempt to blog before I turn on the latest episode of American Idol (priorities, I know) here are random pictures from the holiday season in no particular order (translation, extremely out of order pictures).
We somehow made it to NYC with literally a
day's notice. I tagged along with Chris
while he did press stuff with Ed Smart.
So hectic, but I would never
pass up NYC at Christmas.
The boys had an awesome visit with Santa
before Christmas. Harrison rattled his
list off and didn't skip a beat.
Carter took notes on how to do
it for next year. Actually,
I should note that when we saw
Santa at The Gateway
Carter had to be torn away from
Santa because he wouldn't stop
repeating, "choo, choo" over
and over. I guess he figured
he should give Harrison a turn
this time. Santa was a hit this year!
The traditional gingerbread house
breaking on New Year's Day.
Stale candy and cookies anyone?
My friend Christine and I, we grew up
together and still see each other often.
She headed up a gourmet New Year's Eve
dinner. I don't think I would have
attempted it without her.

Traditional Christmas Eve jammies shot.

Oma and Uncle Chum cooking up an
amazing traditional Christmas
Italian dinner. If you haven't
noticed we like to eat around
here and we don't mess around.
A better shot of Harrison giving
Santa the download on
the swag list.
Preschool holiday program. Lots of
mumbling and the occasional glance up,
he's more of a sports guy anyways.
Now on with 2011, it's already in full swing!



2 comments:
Enjoyed you pictures and comments. Will send you copies of pictues taken during our lunch date after Christmas.
Love the post. Great picture of you and Christine. Hadn't seen her in years.
Post a Comment