skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Ready for Christmas
Are you ready for Christmas? I'm not, there I said it. I have no list that I have been working from, which for me is a major red flag. I haven't really settled on everything I'm doing, instead I'm just kinda letting it happen...I know, recipe for disaster. I'm at that point in the season where I have these occasional moment of realization that I may be in trouble and then I just go back to loading the dishwasher or whatever I had been doing before. Ya, I'm in trouble. So, if you run into a week from now and I can barely hold a conversation longer than two sentences before fidgeting, you'll know it's because I'm buried. If I'm lucky I'll get our Christmas cards out and gifts for the boys wrapped and ready. There you have it, my list. Wish me luck.
1 comment:
Your card was beautiful!! So classy. My mom and dad loved it too. We're in Stockton visiting, passed the water tower and thinking of you.
Post a Comment