Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Easter suits

Since we had General Conference on
Easter Sunday and not our normal
church schedule. I decided to
dress the boys up the Sunday
before Easter.

Here we have our two cute little boys
before they head off to church.

Harrison loved his little suit and obediently
posed for pictures. He was so excited to go
to church in a suit like his Dad.

Carter on the other hand, while also
somewhat excited about the thought of
a tie and jacket, pulled off the jacket
the minute we got into the building
and the tie was off about fifteen
minutes into the service,
never to return. Sigh.

So, thank goodness for pictures and the ability
to document the few minutes of put-together-ness
we had on this lovely Sunday afternoon. Cuteness.

3 comments:

Amy and Dane said...

Love the suits! Those are awesome.

Sarah said...

Ella wore her deep dark colored Christmas dress for Easter. I tempted her with brights and flowery, but she responded "I don't care what anyone things how I look!" How could I argue?

A GAL NEEDS... said...

Oh my, little GQ men! They look so adorable!