HARRISON IS 4!!
(Please be prepared for the usual gushing birthday post about my child)
I don't think I can even begin to tell you
how excited Harrison was for his
birthday weekend. It was bigger
than Christmas!
We had big plans including:
Friends party at the bowling alley on Saturday
Family party at the house on Sunday
Here we see Harrison setting up his own
bowling set to practice before the party.
No suggestion was made by anyone, just my
very methodical child getting ready for the
big event. I mean, wouldn't you do a warm up run?
He is definitely Chris's child...
Here are the party-goers or as Harrison
affectionately refers to them...
"my pre-school friends."
We made it to the party room for a
cupcake sports tower that everyone enjoyed
and Harrison successfully blew out his candle...
the second time around after his
little friend Bowman did it the first time!
Too funny, we all had a good laugh at that one.
The token parent shot. I've decided Chris and I
don't get enough shots together, so here ya go.
Afterall, not that long ago it was just us.
Okay, the Family Party started with the unveiling
of THE cake. There was a lot of back on forth
on what this should be and as you can see I caved.
Our little family in action. Harrison got
a bike and Carter had to also bring out his
bike to make sure there was fair and equal treatment.
Anyways, great weekend. Harrison is one
special boy. Some things of note about him:
1. He's a sweetie.
2. He's a good friend to others and my buddy.
3. He's a sports nut and loves doing sports stuff with Dad!
4. He's an old soul.
5. He's a lover not a fighter.
6. He's a good big brother.
7. His eyes are crystal blue and they hold my world.
8. He's a big boy for his age.
9. He's creative.
10. He loves his family and we love him.


4 comments:
Ch fun events, thanks for letting us be apart of the fun!
Ryan is still talking about Harrison's birthday party! He had SO much fun. I personally adore Harrison and I appreciate the positive influence he's had on Ryan...everyone needs a kind and devoted friend, don't you think?
You look amazing, Laura!
Ha Ha! Harrison knows the most delectable, tasty, important part of the cake! Such a smart boy!
Post a Comment